1. Kirsten 1
    Kirsten Friday, April 27th, 2012 at 7:15 am |

Yep – Mother’s bad breath at church sounds about right! My mom’s was a combo of coffee and cigarettes. I’m sure I gave her the same grossed out look your daughter gave you!

And yes, I use my slow cooker every week – especially in the Spring when sporting events take us late into the evening.

2. Roz Graham 3
    Roz Graham Friday, April 27th, 2012 at 4:37 pm |

How did you know I was looking for a tasty not bland hummus recipe!!! Thanks

3. Sheila 5
    Sheila Saturday, April 28th, 2012 at 5:00 am |

I would have never thought to freeze hummus. glad to know it freezes well.

4. Heidi 7
    Heidi Saturday, April 28th, 2012 at 5:29 am |

This sounds delicious. I’m so happy you can freeze it too! It makes life easier when you can make something once and save some for later.

Annie Kip Monday, April 30th, 2012 at 12:48 pm |

Oh yum! don’t know how I missed this post – I will have to give this a try! I am sure your breath wasn’t that bad, Sara. She is a teenager after all and they do have superpowers for identifying anything that might be even remotely embarassing!

6. Rebecca Watkins 11
    Rebecca Watkins Thursday, May 3rd, 2012 at 5:36 am |

We love hummus, we really do and it’s so darn useful to have a vat of, in the fridge! Try adding roasted red pepper occasionally, it tastes very good! Thank so much Sara for popping by our Seasonal Celebration Sunday linky party- so happy to see you link up, you’re one of my faves:-) x

7. Noe 12
    Noe Saturday, March 9th, 2013 at 5:33 am |

Hmm it seems like your blog ate my first comment
    (it was extremely long) so I guess I’ll just sum it up what I had written and say, I’m
    thoroughly enjoying your blog. I as well am an aspiring blog blogger but I’m still new to everything. Do you have any helpful hints for rookie blog writers? I’d certainly appreciate
    it.
    Noe recently posted..NoeMy Profile

8. Samantha @ Digital Zen 13
    Samantha @ Digital Zen Sunday, March 17th, 2013 at 6:23 am |

I did not know you could freeze hummus, what a great tip! I will definitely try this one.
    Samantha @ Digital Zen recently posted..Wacky WednesdayMy Profile