1. Heidi @ lightlycrunchy 1
    Heidi @ lightlycrunchy Wednesday, June 6th, 2012 at 5:24 am |

Great rehab – it looks beautiful. I have to admit, I get lazy with things like that – I buy them, seeing the possibilities, then never get around to actually remaking them. Great work.

2. Cynthia H 3
    Cynthia H Wednesday, June 6th, 2012 at 6:11 am |

I have an affinity for baskets and woven bags – and I love your briefcase! If I were going to BlogHer, I’d be keeping my eyes open for both of you, lol.

3. Petra 5
    Petra Wednesday, June 6th, 2012 at 8:11 am |

It turned out great!! Have fun at Blogher food.
    Petra recently posted..Umbrella Prints Trimmings ContestMy Profile

4. Darcy 8
    Darcy Wednesday, June 6th, 2012 at 11:15 am |

As usual the bag is beautiful, Sara! I always admire your handiwork and aspire to be you one day!

Rita@thissortaoldlife Wednesday, June 6th, 2012 at 11:24 am |

This is wonderful! Like Heidi, my project eyes are often bigger than my “get it done” tummy–but this is inspirational. Pinning it just in case the perfect bag comes along!

6. Minnie(@thelady8home) 12
    Minnie(@thelady8home) Wednesday, June 6th, 2012 at 1:39 pm |

It looks gorgeous! So creative!!

7. Ruthie 15
    Ruthie Wednesday, June 6th, 2012 at 1:41 pm |

I love the briefcase! Where do you find a good deal on oilcloth and the leather straps? I love reading your blog every day! You have great tips!

8. Michelle 17
    Michelle Wednesday, June 6th, 2012 at 9:25 pm |

Be sure to tuck a “before” photo into the briefcase, just in case you could work it into your “elevator speech”.

P.S. Since we’ve come to know her, I think your briefcase needs a name . . . like Belinda or Beatrice or . . .

9. Kerry @ Made For Real 19
    Kerry @ Made For Real Thursday, June 7th, 2012 at 7:55 am |

Envious of your obvious talent is all I have to say. :)

10. Julie @ The Family CEO 21
    Julie @ The Family CEO Thursday, June 7th, 2012 at 8:41 am |

You have some mad skills. It looks wonderful!

Annie Kip Thursday, June 7th, 2012 at 12:21 pm |

This is an AWESOME post! You did such a nice job and the photography is really good. I am so impressed that you had time to do this project – as you are getting ready for all of your events! It looks top notch! Great job!

12. Natalie Keller 25
    Natalie Keller Friday, June 8th, 2012 at 9:42 pm |

I really love the concept of woven bag as a briefcase for the said event. It is an eye catcher bag indeed, pretty lovely.

13. Carrie Cook Minns 27
    Carrie Cook Minns Tuesday, June 12th, 2012 at 3:48 pm |

My friend, your talents never end nor fail to inspire. Cherished our time together… :)