1. Peter Werner 1
    Peter Werner Wednesday, November 28th, 2012 at 8:06 am |

First thing I do after unwrapping is look through each month with my wife and daughter so we can ooo and aaahhh over the photos. Best is when you have included a photo from long ago that sparks great memories of the time or the event.

2. Amy @ Frugal Mama 3
    Amy @ Frugal Mama Wednesday, November 28th, 2012 at 8:06 am |

I love this idea, Sara. I think it’s smart and useful to put birthdays and other special occasions right on the calendar too. I bet the kids love seeing it throughout the year and remembering good times. It’s so fun to see your kids cutting and assembling!

Amy
    Amy @ Frugal Mama recently posted..How to Eat Free and Make Friends: Introducing Reciprocal DiningMy Profile

3. Kris 5
    Kris Wednesday, November 28th, 2012 at 9:19 am |

What a great idea! This year I finally made a photo book for my husband’s side of the family, including family events we had all attended. Just from doing that I realize how tricky it is to include pictures of everyone (and his side of the family is small!) so I’m sure it’s no mean feat for you to include a large number of people in your calendar. But how fun and meaningful!

Rita@thissortaoldlife Wednesday, November 28th, 2012 at 11:24 am |

I love gifts like this! If this is what Christmas were really about for all of us, I would be so much more into the season. (And am, since I made it more like this for me and our family.)

I give my parents a photo calendar of my kids each year. Like you, I include family birthdays and special days. I always have to make sure I include exactly the same number of pictures of each child. (Yes, they count!) Because I’m only getting 1, I splurge a little and order them from online photos companies. They look so nice! (Before these were available, I made my own.)

Loved seeing how you make this work for you. Thanks!
    Rita@thissortaoldlife recently posted..A cornucopia of thrift store artHow I found gratitude in a bargain binMy Profile

Annie Kip Wednesday, November 28th, 2012 at 12:36 pm |

What a great idea! I have seen this done where there are only pics of one family and their kids (cute but I don’t need to see them everyday of the year) – but making it full of pics of the entire extended family makes this really something everyone would love to get and use! It looks like it takes some effort too! Great idea!

6. Mary Hopkins 11
    Mary Hopkins Wednesday, November 28th, 2012 at 12:37 pm |

Ooooo we made the sneak peek!!

7. Ginger Kay 13
    Ginger Kay Wednesday, November 28th, 2012 at 1:53 pm |

I like this better than mom doing it all on her computer. I need to think of ways, low cost ways, to get my fourteen year old more involved in gift giving.
    Ginger Kay recently posted..The Sound of SilenceMy Profile

8. Cathy @ Noble Pig 15
    Cathy @ Noble Pig Wednesday, November 28th, 2012 at 8:03 pm |

THIS is SO FUN!! What a great idea and I’m sure everyone loves flipping through it!!
    Cathy @ Noble Pig recently posted..Brined Lemon-Herb Aioli Style Mayonnaise Roasted TurkeyMy Profile