1. Carrie 1
    Carrie Wednesday, January 2nd, 2013 at 5:30 am |

I’m glad you’ll be focusing on this, Sara. I paid off all of my debt (minus the mortgage) at the end of 2012, and now I’m developing some new goals for saving and home improvement. I want to keep the momentum that I had to become debt-free; I think this series will help! Happy New Year! :)
    Carrie recently posted..Happy New Year!My Profile

2. Emily 3
    Emily Wednesday, January 2nd, 2013 at 5:38 am |

Interesting acronym – gotta say it threw me for a loop for a second, though!

I agree that we should cut expenses wherever possible. You can cut down on food quite a bit if you are in the habit of going out to eat frequently. But the healthiest food does cost. If you go from a conventional whole-foods diet to one consisting of organic produce and pasture-raised meat, your expenses will go up.

But I believe that should be considered an investment in health, not an expense. IMHO. ;)
    Emily recently posted..Natural Fibromyalgia Treatment, Part 1My Profile

Rita@thissortaoldlife Wednesday, January 2nd, 2013 at 7:27 am |

Food. It’s all about doing food better. I am so frustrated with our picky kid eaters, my own dietary limitations (need to be gluten-free), and my culinary-skills limitations. I’m looking forward to seeing what you’ve got in store for us. :-)
    Rita@thissortaoldlife recently posted..Say you want a revolution…My Profile

Annie Kip Wednesday, January 2nd, 2013 at 6:34 pm |

I am really looking forward to these posts. I think your tips and strategies are so good and smart. Thanks, Sara!
    Annie Kip recently posted..Allowing SpaceMy Profile

5. Shut Up and Cook 9
    Shut Up and Cook Wednesday, January 2nd, 2013 at 10:12 pm |

Bring it on girl~

I am all about reducing my faith. Lord knows, I need to.

:-)

My grocery bill is through the roof!
    Shut Up and Cook recently posted..Elegant Five Course New Years Eve MenuMy Profile

6. Sue Kalt 11
    Sue Kalt Monday, January 7th, 2013 at 12:32 am |

I call it HUMAN TIES (The daily things of LiFE)

Housing
    Utilities
    Medical/Dental/Vision
    Apparel
    Nutrition

Transportation
    Insurance
    Entertainment
    Savings

LiFE = Living on the Fiscal Edge

7. Isra {TheFrugalette} 13
    Isra {TheFrugalette} Tuesday, January 8th, 2013 at 9:51 pm |

After 3 years, this is our first year being debt-free. My whole focus is on saving, saving and saving some more! Look forward to reading more. Personally, if I could move to the country and live sustainably I would..one day. ;)
    Isra {TheFrugalette} recently posted..5 For 99 Dollars Worth of Product at #CVS! 1/6-1/12 Start the Year Couponing!My Profile