1. Kris 1
    Kris Monday, June 3rd, 2013 at 7:40 am |

Hey Sara–

Check out ecocatlady.blogspot.com on Tuesday, May 28′s post. Ecocatlady posted about Denver and invited others to comment about their hometowns–there is a very informative comment about Austin! I have never been there so I have zero comments to give you. Enjoy your trip.

2. Darcy 3
    Darcy Monday, June 3rd, 2013 at 1:42 pm |

Sara, way to go on a return speaking engagement with BlogHer Food! Glad to see that your talents are getting noticed in the larger arena. I have never been to Austin but would love to visit someday ~ I hear it’s beautiful! Karl recommends sightseeing at the Capitol and the UT campus, as well as listening to some local music!! I look forward to reading about your adventure soon on Go Gingham. Enjoy!

3. Erin FB 5
    Erin FB Monday, June 3rd, 2013 at 5:03 pm |

Great news! You’re going to have a great time. If Austin City Limits is happening while you’re there, you should try to get a ticket. They have great shows! I think you’ll like airbnb a lot. We’ve had great luck with them!
    Erin FB recently posted..The birdnerds fly to FloridaMy Profile

Annie Kip Tuesday, June 4th, 2013 at 6:23 am |

I wish I lived close enough to come to your appearances! I know you will do great!
    Annie Kip recently posted..How To Make A Small Indoor Plant ArrangementMy Profile

5. AlexandraFunFit 9
    AlexandraFunFit Wednesday, June 12th, 2013 at 9:19 pm |

My Lake Oswego home is ever-so-close to the public library. In other words, driving distance, as our place is in Lake Grove. But if I still lived there, I would be at your talk for sure. And I’m still trying to figure out how to make actual money as a speaker, as opposed to my speaking fee of … pittance. I hope you get asked for even more speaking engagements.
    AlexandraFunFit recently posted..Try CranioSacral Therapy to Relieve PainMy Profile

6. Kevin Wilderman 11
    Kevin Wilderman Monday, September 23rd, 2013 at 7:17 pm |

My wife and I are both disappointed that we missed these! Are you going to have any speaking events coming up in the fall?