1. Amelia 1
    Amelia Tuesday, February 4th, 2014 at 7:35 pm | | Reply

I would second all you recommendations! I’d add eating at Pacific Fish Co to the list – great casual seafood, mmm.
    Amelia recently posted..Creamy Beet SaladMy Profile

2. Erin FB 3
    Erin FB Tuesday, February 4th, 2014 at 8:10 pm | | Reply

I like to go to the Hotel Del for drinks and pretend I’m one of the beautiful people.
    Erin FB recently posted..Portland Food Cart Field Trip – Part 2My Profile

3. Minnie@thelady8home 5
    Minnie@thelady8home Thursday, February 6th, 2014 at 6:58 pm | | Reply

I miss miss miss San Diego…so very much. We moved to East coast two years ago from the beautiful wine country city of Temecula. Still miss it….I love Balboa park, but my fav place in San Diego was the walk by the harbor at Seaport Village…
    Minnie@thelady8home recently posted..Triple Chocolate Oreo CheesecakeMy Profile

4. Shannon 9
    Shannon Friday, February 7th, 2014 at 5:24 am | | Reply

I’d usually skip right over this post (I live in the Mid-Atlantic and our travels rarely take us the the West Coast). However, I’m traveling to San Diego in a few weeks for work. I’ll be busy during the day, but during the evenings I’ll have to check out these restaurants and hit the beach!
    Shannon recently posted..Supporting Our Husbands as They Practice HospitalityMy Profile

5. The Funster 11
    The Funster Wednesday, February 12th, 2014 at 6:51 am | | Reply

Sara
    I haven’t been to San Diego in probably a few years now but I loved it when I was there. We even made a day trip to see the sights in Hollywood as well. But San Diego is a really beautiful city. I also got to go to a Padres game too! We also did make it to the San Diego Zoo but unfortunately didn’t get to go to LEGO land (my daughters were really bummed about that!) Maybe on our next trip! Than you for your post, I enjoyed reading it.
    The Funster recently posted..Are Board Games Becoming More Popular?My Profile

6. Chelsea Day 12
    Chelsea Day Wednesday, March 26th, 2014 at 3:55 pm | | Reply

Sara – I can’t wait to see you again at the Big Traveling Potluck! I remember you were the one who first told me about it and now it’s FINALLY coming to my area.
    Chelsea Day recently posted..Caprese Stuffed MushroomsMy Profile