Dear readers, guess what? Harry and David and I have a giveaway for you to win and it’s a lovely gift basket filled with edible treats!
Harry and David’s holiday giveaway to one of my lucky readers is the Roxy Ann Gift Basket Classic which includes:
- 4 Royal Riviera Pears
- 4 Apples
- White Extra-Sharp Cheddar Cheese (5 oz.)
- Mixed Nuts (4 oz.)
- Three Seed Crackers (4 oz.)
- Classic Recipe Pepper and Onion Relish (10 oz.)
The Roxy Ann Gift Basket Classic has a retail value of $59.95 and here’s how you can enter to win.
Each task or action is good for one entry. You may enter
10 9 times. If you’re already doing one of these actions, that still counts as an entry but you have to tell me what the action is in a comment below so that I can keep track. (If you enter 10 times that’s ok, too, because I clearly can’t count!)
- Leave a comment telling me what your favorite gift basket fruit is – apples, pears or chocolate ~
- Like Harry and David on Facebook
- Like Go Gingham on Facebook
- Follow Harry and David on Twitter
- Follow Go Gingham on Twitter
- Sign up to receive Go Gingham updates by email
- Follow Go Gingham on Pinterest
- Follow Go Gingham on Instagram
- Tweet this giveaway on Twitter:
Thanks to @HarryandDavid and @GoGingham for this lovely #Holiday #Gift Basket #Giveaway https://gogingham.com/2012/12/harry-and-david-holiday-gift-giveaway/ #StylishlyFrugal
- Giveaway ends on Tuesday, December 11th, 2012 at 9am (PST) and will be announced via email and in a post.
- Winner to be chosen using random number generator.
- Gift basket will be shipped to winner.
- If you’re reading this post in your email in-box, you have to click over to my site to leave a comment. You can’t hit the “reply button” and have it count.
- This contest is open to all residents of the U.S. only. Sorry international readers!
- Image courtesy of Harry and David.
Thank you, thank you…
Special thanks to Harry and David for sponsoring this giveaway and for sending me one of these holiday gift baskets to share with my family. It was delicious (WAS delicious – as in past tense and it’s already gone!). Thank you! Harry and David also sent me a gift certificate for a “fruit of the month club” membership, which I received this past week. The first delivery included honey crisp apples. I baked one of the apples into sweet focaccia bread this past week for breakfast. Thank you, again, Harry and David!
My disclosure policy can be found here.