This is a sponsored giveaway.
Hello readers! I’m excited to share with you that New Seasons Market and I have cooked up (pun intended) another giveaway for one lucky Go Gingham reader! To celebrate Father’s Day, we’re giving away a $100 gift card to spend at a New Seasons Market store!
Here are some Father’s Day ideas to get you started….
- Mixed grill or surf and turf. Whatever strikes your fancy, their fish and meat counter has whatever your heart desires – or your dad’s or your husband’s!
- Best ever garlicky tangy barbeque sauce is easy to make and you’ll find all the ingredients at your local New Seasons Market store. Make a double batch and freeze one for the next time you grill. You won’t be sorry!
- Vegetarian? Gluten-free? Don’t worry – they have what you need. Try a Mediterranean quinoa salad with fresh vegetables and feta cheese. Look for the quinoa in their bulk bin section.
- After you’ve bought the meal, don’t forget to head over to the wine and beer section. New Seasons Market has an extensive selection for you to choose from. Buy 6-bottles of wine and get 10% off, too.
- Gifts for the griller – hot pads, aprons, and charcoal – they have it all.
New Seasons Market Father’s Day Giveaway
New Seasons Market, based in the Portland, Oregon metropolitan area, carries locally grown fruits and vegetables as well as sustainably raised fish and meats. Their stores are centrally located around the Portland area and have flowers and vegetable starts so you can grow your own food, too.
Here’s how to enter the drawing for a $100 gift card to New Seasons Market…
- Answer one of the following Father’s Day questions: What is your favorite meal to cook on the grill? Or, do you like someone else to fire up the grill and cook while you put your feet up?
- Like New Seasons Market on Facebook
- Like Go Gingham on Facebook
- Follow New Seasons Market on Twitter
- Follow Go Gingham on Twitter
- Follow New Seasons Market on Instagram
- Follow Go Gingham on Instagram
- Sign up to receive Go Gingham updates by email
- Follow Go Gingham on Pinterest
- Subscribe to Go Gingham on YouTube
- Re-Tweet the giveaway on Twitter
You may enter up to 11 times (by doing each of the above) and I hope you do! Each “comment” is an entry. Please don’t tell me in one comment, “I follow you on Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.” That can count as 3 entries but you have to leave it in separate comments. (PS if you follow me in all those places already, THANK YOU!! and those still count as entries but you have to tell me in the comment section that you do.)
- Giveaway ends on Tuesday, June 11th, 2013 at 9am (PST) and will be announced via email and in a post.
- Winner to be chosen using random number generator.
- Gift card will be mailed to winner by New Seasons Market.
- If you’re reading this post in your email in-box, you have to click over to Go Gingham to leave a comment. You can’t hit the “reply button” and have it count.
- This is a local contest so if you live outside of the Portland, Oregon metropolitan area, by all means enter and then visit Portland this summer!
- Open to residents of the U.S. only. Sorry international readers.
- Your privacy matters to me. Your email address will not be shared.
This is a sponsored giveaway.
Go Gingham related links:
Kid’s birthday party gifts that are budget friendly and very sweet
How to handle the group gift for teachers – bowing out gracefully
Frugal and easy gifts to give – very easy
Frugal and green wedding gifts – simple gifts with an upgrade element, too
Wrapping paper alternatives – old maps!
Mother’s Day gift giving – frugal and fancy gifts to give
68 thoughts on “New Seasons Market Father’s Day Giveaway”
and I even receive your emails 🙂
I just followed you on pinterest.
Giveaway retweeted, check! Thanks for a fun giveaway Sara 🙂
I liked New Seasons on Facebook! (I really do like New Seasons on facebook)
I leave the grilling up to my guy and take care of delicious salads and sides to accompany 🙂
I liked Go Gingham on FB!
I liked New Seasons on FB!
Following NS on Instagram as @ristretto6!
Following Go Gingham on Instagram as @ristretto6!
Following Go Gingham on Pinterest (ristretto6)!
Receiving Go Gingham updates by email!
Grilling up some romaine along with perfectly smokey chicken -not sloppy with sauce- is probably one of my favorites. The grill tends to be man territory but I get in there and drive sometimes.
I liked GoGingham on Facebook – because Gingham is Frool – frugal cool!
I followed New Seasons on Twitter! Thank you Sara!
I prefer someone else to do the grilling. I am sort of afraid of the grill, which is a shame, because I could eat food cooked on the BBQ 7 days a week.
Well I’m thinking lobster Mac & cheese and a nice
Big rib eye on the grill for Father’s Day. And I follow
New seasons on Facebook.
Follow New seasons on Twitter
Father’s Day I’m thinking big old rib eyes on the
Grill and trying to make lobsterac & cheese! And
I follow new seasons on Facebook.
Comments are closed.