Harry and David has a special gift for readers of Go Gingham – this lovely gift basket – The Classic Holiday Tower of Treats! All you need to do is answer one of the following 5 questions below to enter a chance to win. Winner will be notified by e-mail and gift basket will be shipped directly from Harry and David to the winner’s home.
Here are the questions:
- Which is your favorite variety of pear?
- Which do you prefer pears baked in a pie or baked in a cake?
- Have you ever tasted the Royal Riviera Pear?
- Are you inclined to cut open a bag and use a spoon to get every last crumb of something yummy, say for example, Moose Munch?
- Which was your favorite post? Harry and David Serendipity, Charlie and His Chocolate Factory or Orchard Tour?
Here are the rules:
- One entry per comment.
- Drawing will be done by Random Number Generator.
- US residents only. (Sorry international readers.)
- Drawing will be Monday, November 21, 2011 at 8am, PST. The winner will be notified by e-mail.
Here are the bonus points:
- “Like” Go Gingham on Facebook
- “Like” Harry and David on Facebook
- Tweet this giveaway
Win a Holiday Gift Basket thanks to @HarryandDavid and @GoGingham #Holidays #Giveaway http://wp.me/p1HmMP-KD
Here are the treats:
The Classic Holiday Tower of Treats includes:
- 6 Royal Riviera Pears
- Milk Chocolate Moose Munch Snack (10 oz.)
- Deluxe Mixed Nuts (4 oz.)
- Bing Cherry Chocolates (3 oz.)
- Assorted Truffles (4 oz.)
If you’d like to read more about the basket you’ll find it here. Good luck and thanks to Harry and David for providing this giveaway to Go Gingham readers!
Harry and David sponsored this giveaway but did not pay me to write any of these posts.
54 thoughts on “Harry and David Gift Basket Giveaway”
Oh, pears baked in a cake – yum!
1. I don’t really have a favorite
4. Cut it open!!
5. Charlie and his Chocolate Factory
Thanks for the giveaway!!
I liked Go Gingham on facebook
I like Harry and David on facebook
Comments are closed.