Mother’s Day is right around the corner so it seems like a good time to have a giveaway or two, don’t you think?
This one is from Harry and David and is called the “Mother’s Day Tower of Treats Gift Deluxe” and it is! Here’s what comes in a tower of treats:
- 5 Royal Riviera Pears
- Milk Chocolate Moose Munch Popcorn (6 oz.)
- 4 Lemon Lavender Cookies (0.32 oz. each)
- Raspberry Galettes (5.25 oz.)
- Original Baklava (5 oz.)
- Dark Chocolate Cherries (4.5 oz.)
- Chocolate Toffee Almonds (6 oz.)
- Assorted Chocolate Truffles (4 oz.)
All individually wrapped in beautiful decorative boxes.
Here’s what you have to do to enter:
- Leave a comment telling me how you like to be treated on Mother’s Day or how you like to treat your mother?
- Like Harry and David on Facebook
- Like Go Gingham on Facebook
- Follow Harry and David on Twitter
- Follow Go Gingham on Twitter
- Sign up to receive Go Gingham updates by email
- Follow Go Gingham on Pinterest
- Follow Go Gingham on Instagram
- Re-tweet the giveaway on Twitter
You may enter up to 9 times and I hope you do!
- Giveaway ends on Thursday, May 2nd, 2013 at 9am (PST) and will be announced via email and in a post.
- Winner to be chosen using random number generator.
- Gift basket will be shipped to winner.
- If you’re reading this post in your email in-box, you have to click over to my site to leave a comment. You can’t hit the “reply button” and have it count.
- This contest is open to all residents of the U.S. only. Sorry international readers!
Harry and David did not compensate me for this giveaway but they did send me one of these gifts as a thank you. It was delicious and the boxes and ribbons are all getting re-used. Thanks, Harry and David!
Go Gingham related links:
Kid’s birthday party gifts that are budget friendly and very sweet
Frugal gift ideas for teachers – lovely and homemade
How to handle the group gift for teachers – bowing out gracefully
Frugal and easy gifts to give – very easy
Frugal and green wedding gifts – simple gifts with an upgrade element, too
Wrapping paper alternatives – old maps!
Mother’s Day gift giving – frugal and fancy gifts to give