One of my favorite things about having this blog is getting out from behind my computer screen and speaking on the topics I’m passionate about. When I’m at these events and people come up to me and say, “I just love reading your blog,” they automatically get a hug! A big, giant thank you hug! Without readers who are reading Go Gingham there would be no speaking.
Upcoming Speaking Events
Here’s where I’m speaking the next few months.
- Thursday, January 23, 2014 – Oregon City Public Library – at 7:00pm “Keeping Backyard Chickens”
- Tuesday, March 11, 2014 – Lake Oswego Public Library – at 7:00pm “Home Swapping How to Class”
- Tuesday, April 1, 2014 – Canby Public Library – at 6:30pm – “Keeping Backyard Chickens”
Thank you, thank you, and more thank yous for reading, leaving comments, sharing ideas, and visiting. If you come to one of these events, please come say hi and be ready for a hug!!
- If you’d like to see where else I’ve spoken, the entire list can be found on my speaker’s page.
- Want to see all the topics I speak about? They’re listed on my services page.
- Need a short bio for me? Sara Tetreault is the creator of Go Gingham. Be inspired to save money, resources for healthy and green living. Find Sara on Facebook, Google+, Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter.
What are you passionate about? Do you like to speak or do you prefer to whisper?
Go Gingham related links:
Green and frugal living – the sweet spot where green and frugal meet
Green and natural laundry detergents – what to use and why
The key to saving: frugal living is the key to saving
Are backyard chickens right for you? What are the good and bad points of backyard chickens?
When traveling, I love to home exchange because it’s frugal and fun