Sunday: Goals and Taking Action
Now that we’ve had the whole series of topics from Women’s Money Week and I’ve shared with you my ideas, thoughts, and experiences, what will you do to just get started today?
- Do you have short-term and long-term financial goals?
- Have you tracked your household spending?
- Have you set-up a budget?
- Do you and your spouse or partner have similar spending and savings goals?
- Where do you want to you begin?
- Do you have a business you’d like to launch?
- Have you talked with your spouse or partner about your business ideas?
- What are you inspired to try differently?
I invite you to share your thoughts and ideas below. Just get started – today. I’m cheering you on!
You’ll find all the Go Gingham budgeting category archive posts here.
This post is a part of Women’s Money Week 2012. For more posts about “Goal Setting and Taking Action” see Women’s Money Week 2012.