Since I know not everyone wants to sew a slip-cover for a tissue box, I’m giving this one away! This cover would look adorable in your kitchen, I just know it. Here are the rules:
Tissue Box Slip-Cover Give Away on Go Gingham
- Leave a comment below telling me if you like small gingham squares or big gingham squares.
- Leave a comment about your last sewing project.
- Watch and listen to video #2 (in the how to instructions) and tell what musical instrument is being practiced by one of my kids.
- You may enter once. No replies, those won’t be counted.
- Deadline, Friday, April 22nd, 2011 at 3pm, PST.
Good luck! I’ll mail the lucky winner their prize.
Go Gingham related links:
A dining room table table-cloth for Flag Day – or another summer holiday
Thanksgiving table-cloth made for our dining room table
Matching napkins for the table-cloth – made from an old skirt
How to make a waistband smaller without pins!
Sew your own homemade lunch sack
A little wine cozy sewn from an arm of old dress shirt – that was turned into a paint shirt!
What every room needs: a tissue box slipcover