With Mother’s Day approaching, it’s time for another giveaway with some very sweet handmade items made from re-purposed fabrics. In case you’ve forgotten, Mother’s day is Sunday, May 13th this year and these purses would be a lovely gift to give someone or keep for yourself. I love that they’re matching mother and daughter purses but if you don’t have a daughter or you have one who isn’t into matching, just tuck it away for when you need a little gift.
The purses are made by my friend, Meg, of MegExpressions. Meg sews all of the bags, purses, and wallets from fabric she finds at “The Bins” or from scrap fabric someone gives her. I was happy to clean out my sewing studio recently and give Meg lots of fabric scraps that she has fashioned into creative and sweet one-of-a-kind items.
Mother’s Day Giveaway Guidelines
Leave a comment on this post below by answering one of the three questions:
- What do you like to do on Mother’s day?
- What is your favorite meal to have on Mother’s day?
- What will you be doing this Mother’s day?
- US residents only (sorry international readers)
- Number drawn by random number generator
- One entry per comment (but you can answer all 3 questions)
- Giveaway ends Monday, April 23, 2012 at midnight, PST
- The winner will be notified by e-mail and announced later next week
All images are Meg’s from MegExpressions. Thanks Meg!