In honor of Valentine’s Day which is quickly approaching, Pro Flowers has a special gift for Go Gingham readers – a $50.00 gift card for you to spend at Pro Flowers. My daughter just pointed out to me that not everyone wants flowers for Valentine’s Day and she’d rather have chocolate covered strawberries (oh, she’s so practical and I have no idea where she gets it!!) so you can choose – flowers or a $50.00 gift card to Shari’s Berries. There are several ways to enter the drawing. Leave a comment by answering one of the 3 questions and you can even earn bonus entries by Liking or Tweeting. You may enter more than once.
Here are the questions:
- What’s your favorite way to spend Valentine’s Day?
- Do you have a favorite meal you like to prepare or do you like to go out instead?
- Are you someone who likes flowers on Valentine’s Day or chocolate or something else all together?
Here are the rules:
- One entry per comment. You can answer all 3 questions in separate comments, for separate entries.
- Drawing will be done by Random Number Generator.
- US residents only (sorry international readers.)
- Drawing will be Tuesday, February 7, 2012 at 8am, PST. The winner will be notified by e-mail.
Here are the bonus points:
Win a $50 gift card to Pro Flowers for Valentine’s Day thanks to @ProFlowers and @GoGingham #Love #Giveaway http://bit.ly/w6mBRp
Please leave an additional comment letting me know you did the bonus points so I can keep track. Thanks and good luck. If you don’t win, you can still enjoy 20% off your purchase at Pro Flowers by clicking here or Shari’s Berries by clicking here today.
Thank you to Pro Flowers for sponsoring this giveaway! Comments are now closed.